Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Long time no c

Heyz, i'm back, it's been an extremely long time since i updated my blog. The past few weeks have been chaotic to not say the least. There was so much shoppin being done and all. I bought a Goth dress as well and wore that to cosfest which ended last sunday. Surprisingly, i did not find myself enjoying cosfest as i thought i would. Maybe i overexpected some stuff. and for some reason i find myself wanting to cosplay. SO i decided todae that i would take dee's advice and do Vampire Kinght. she right to say that i do not need to wait for her, so at EOY this year, i'll do either kaname or his "right hand"/ vice ichijyo. (^.^)

oh, i forgot to add that i have a new addition to the family, she's called Michiko. (^.^) here are some pics of her ( sorry that they are so dark, i had to take them with my hp cam)



Isn't she preety!! (^.^) Thxs to dee for helping me get her. she's a domuya one standard edition Fay.

No comments: