Wednesday, July 16, 2008

BAD DAY

Today is a really bad day for me. In the morning, i receive a call from the tuition agency saying that my services are no longer required at the florida condo. i was like... ... ... ok. So since i did not have to go in the evening to give tuition, i went to meet dee for karoke and the nyp thingy.
It was bad, really bad. D and E can really sing very well, i felt really inferior, and the fact that i can't remember japanese or english songs at all. i really cannot sing without lyrics, and the lyrics that came out were all in japanese and i didn't understand at all. And wat i dun noe, i dun like. so basically i was really emo and cold angry. Another thing that kind of got to me is after we left and went to NYP. D just left me there for over an hour guarding the seats and her bag as she went off to meet her friends. she knew almost everyone there, and so she just went off... and me ... i was thrown to one corner. this also proves that i have very little friends who like cosplay.
The one thing i hate most is to be thrown to one side and being lonely. i really really hate day and D has done this to me everyear.
Then there's b'day woes. my invitations are not sent out yet. i don't think i can get decorations and i still have the doorgifts as well as halal food nt prepared yet. i'm totally screwed.
I reallly dun mind doing all these for some other party, but i just can't do it to myself. one thing i really had hoped was that someone celebrates my birthday for me, and spare me the agony. Oh and Y i have been so emo lately, is most prob becos of the breakup of frens. something really broke that day and i really can't fix it. the thing that broke is like a control cap.
haiz i dun wan sae liao, make me more ... only

No comments: