Thursday, July 10, 2008

changin my life???

Today was an extremely busy day. I was cleaning my room in the morning, printing my invitation cards in the early afternoon, giving tuition in the later half then rushing off for a Uni gathering.
The kids whom i'm tutoring are SO busy, they have a tutor for almost every subject as well as school supplementory lessons. i don't recall myself being so busy studying at that age... hey! does that mean i'm old then !!!!!
In the morning i did something really dumb! i wrote a message thru email to a girl i admired asking whether we could be friends. However now that i think about it, i think my message was really really dumb and i can only hope she doesn't take me as a stalker LOL.
In the evening, me and some uni frens went to eat at cineleisure, we went to this place called chicago steakhouse. it was rather posh. The food was good thou
haha and here are some pics taken last night













heeeee... doesn't everything look deliicious!!!!

haha ok signing off now...

No comments: