Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fresh Fruit Muffins




Yoz, Last night my mum got into another one of her baking frenzy's and decided to do some baking in the middle of the night. (However it could also be that it was my 2nd bro birthday yesterday and she didn't get him a cake ) so it was baking.
I can't remem exactly wats the recipe she used as she made some derivations from the actual recipe here and there. I remember she took my peach yogurt though and apples with cinnamon ( smells nice (^.^))









she then decided that the first batch looked too plain, so she added nuts and chocolate for it to look nicer


Both my parents have a thumbs up for thr muffin, but for some reason, i felt the muffin was rather wet and oily.

Next up i would like to try making chocolate chip oatmeal cookid.... Keep a Look OUT!!!!

No comments: