Monday, April 6, 2009

~.~

oh man i'm like super bored... and super in pain...
i think i got constipation. Went to the Docs on Sat and he gave me six miserable small pills which i'm supposed to take once every night. But i can't seem to go to the toilet to do business still- which then leads to stomach ache and it freakin hurtz. I have lots of gas in me as well. keep burping . *cries pain*
meowrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i feel like eatin but i feel full and want to puke at the same time. i feel so confused. I'm like supposed to be studying my OTIA now, but i'm slackin as usual. i feel depressed with my life. sometimes i wish i could just go back in time.
Hey ANy Freakin SMart Nerd out there, Quickly go invent a time machine or something that can send me back in time!!!!!
i'm so screwed that i'm spouting non sensitical things... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i'm starting a food blog... i think... at least that's what i tell myself but i'm too freakin lazy to do so... look at my blog, i haven't even finish with the current constructions...
Haiz... i better not rant any longer, those who even read this post, i bet your eyes are bleeding now, that's how lamo this post is. MEOWR

No comments: