Monday, February 2, 2009

Sianz

One thing that i really hate is when people don't tell me stuff and expect me to already know. For goodness sakes, do i look like a freakin mind reader to u? I would love to be one if i can just get those freakin answers!!!
Studying Sucks really big! its boring, tedious and i have no idea wat the hell is going on already.
If u guys still can't tell, Yes i'm pissed and emo. Angry at myself mostly, while worried for a hell lotz of things. I need comfort ppl. COMFORT ME!!!
The prelim for OTIA is really dumb, as it is going to be an e-prelim. and the best part is we still dun noe who the idiotic examiner is as s/he is not coming down again this year. i bet dat means its gg to be damn sunny!!!

i'm the impulsive type, i normally just say what i think. But is that a good idea?
I'm nt very sure of myself atm. hope to hear some comments on wat u all think. THxz

No comments: