Thursday, February 5, 2009

PAO!

Oh gawds, i think i watched too much of the adventures of the young justice pao, because i even went to make pao today. That's too much pao in one day!!!
all pao pao pao!!!

Here are some pics of my Pao
Uncooked pao

preparing...

Its Out!!!

Baked pao

2nd lot of steamed pao

isn't the brown nice?


I need to work on the shape of the pao thou. My bro said that the pao looks like they have been boxing each other and it comes out with lots of bruises.
I asked whether they tasted nice, and he replied that he was so hungry that anything to him tastes nice and that he couldn't taste any difference from the baked to the steamed. This just proves how dead my brother's tongue is :p

I liked my baked ones, it kind of tastes like bread... well in a way it is actually bread. Haha hope to make some more soon, maybe some red bean ones perhaps. and i definitely got to work on the shape and presentation (T.T) haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meow u neva share pao w me...neva jio do pao btw v day u making chocos?