Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another day that just passed..... as usual

Today i had local revision for poa, i had to leave my house at 6.30 to just make it in time for lesson at 8.30. its like WTF! the bus was really travelling sooooo slowly. i could see other 74's pass us by. Before i reached school, i bought a sandwiche which i ended up eatin as my lunch on my way home, for just tuna cooked with curry spices and potato, it was an expensive $2.30. i could do the same.

Lesson was boring... as usual, i ended up half falling asleep and scrawling my notes all over. i felt damn embaressed when someone asked whether they can coply my notes.

i came home really early, before one i think, then me and my parents drove out. i was supposed to drop my mum off somewhere and then go with my dad to collect an iron. On the way to targon lane, it rained really heavily. Like wow. my vision was seriously impaired ( hat's how its spelled rite?) This was like my first time driving in the rain. i had to drive really slowly. But it was a good experience! i now can drive in the rain, i feel like i have just leveled up or something and have gained new skill: drive in raining conditions. LOL

i think in the end i'll be going back to chinatown to get the wig from the auntie there. i got no choice other than white and the website i tried to contact is not replying my messages at all. Hmmm... then the alterations are another matter...

i have been really eating alot lately, i better cut down and start running more instead. Even now, i'm snacking on tapioca chips. haiz, at this rate i'll never achieve my goal of 55kg.

This is really irritating me, why am i so like that now! i can't seem to keep to any of my goals that i have made. My attention keeps moving from one thing to another, this is really irritating as in the end i have achieved nothing at all.

haiz.... ok i'm signing off now... i'm going to drown in my own misery for a while.... cya soon

No comments: