Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sucky DAy

SUcky Day today...... I had my POA exam today and it was HORRIBLE!!!.
Firstly, I WENT TO THE WRONG PLACE!!!! I went to HAll 3 but it turns out that my exam was actually held at HALL 9. But all my friends were at hall3. so after queuing up for like 45 mins in front of the WRONG hall. I ran from Hall 3 all the way to hall 9, and u guys know where Hall 9 was. All the way to the bloody end of the expo, AND i mean the end of the entire stretch. ANd after reaching there, i found that some stupid people had torn the lists put up on the wall for us to check out table no. down. and Ya entirely, it was a stupid morning. But the worse was yet to come, i didn't manage to finish my paper in time! and all my answers wasn't balancing. so its like wat the fuck!!!!!

No comments: